Dyvilish#9191 Lobby Floor

ADM D Kilkin

Special Agent

Special Agent

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT

Hello everyone, in regards to recent events in the ONI Discord server I want to personally rectify and understand this situation that came to be that others are responsible for. I want to give Dyvilish#9191 an area to speak freely without being spammed to make an argument with valid points on this website where it cannot be contested, blocked or insulted as it did over Discord. 

This is a thread for him to say what he wants about ONI, and CINC Admiral Zeus as we seek the truth. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT
On 3/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, Anna Richards said:

You’re asking Bane to come here to defend himself?

Should be treated as treason giving him our platform to voice his opinions. He’s not our friend, he’s not yours and honestly someone who should be in our community.

Yes I asked him, its the responsible thing to do. This person clearly is in pain and I want to hear him out, he has a problem with ONI that appears to stem back for a few years. Giving him our platform to speak freely is an invitation to friendlier relations and solution moving forward. It's clear to me he does not want to take up this opportunity though and that may be for a number of reasons but its not any of my business to ask.