Trump has been impeached.

Madeomoney

Attendant

Attendant

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT
36 minutes ago, Madeomoney said:

He isn’t out of office yet, it still has to pass the senate.

what are ya’ll’s opinions on it? Personally i don’t think he should be removed from office.

I don't personally believe it will go through. The Senate is more Republican than the house, similar to how the house of Representatives is primarily democratic. There was a speech last night by a member of the judiciary committee that the Democrats weren't fair with the impeachment and didn't allow any of Trump's committee to a debate they had and didn't allow Trump or his judiciary committee to speak freely. Don't know how true this is, it's honestly one big cluster fuck. 

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I havent even heard about this, i mean ive heard rumors (basically) but nothing factual as of yet. Could anyone link me websites i could check out for getting up to date (i dont check/watch the news very often so....)

22 hours ago, Drededangel said:

I havent even heard about this, i mean ive heard rumors (basically) but nothing factual as of yet. Could anyone link me websites i could check out for getting up to date (i dont check/watch the news very often so....)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-live-updates/2019/12/20/c9ddaef8-2315-11ea-bed5-880264cc91a9_story.html%3foutputType=amp