DON'T select the Adoring Fan Trait in starfield

LITTLE LEVEL

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I recently started up Starfeild and man is the game is super fun but I made one small mistake that has effected my gameplay. In the beggining you can select up to 3 traits and one is the trait that gets you the adoring fan. Yes he gives you lots of gifts throughout your journey BUT its at the cost of hearing his constant praise for you. At first I thought it was funny but not even an hour later it became annoying. Every little thing you do from landing your ship to performing simple tasks is met by his praise and pestering. Now yes he can give you good gifts and provide decent perks but honestly running the game without him is just as good. Now it hasn't made the game unenjoyable because there is ways to lower the amount of praise he gives (and a way to end his praise quite quickly if you know what I mean) so yes the title may be a little exaggerated but I just want to save you the headache because I know some people who would find this extremely annoying. Though if you do hire him and then not want him later you can always dismiss him by saying you are actually a psychopathic murderer or you can choose the attack option and kill him on the spot. Yes your crew will be disappointed in you if you do the latter but you do you.

Agent

Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER
  • NAVY OFFICER ı O1 ı ENS
  • ONI OPERATIVE

I kept him on the ship the entire time. He didn't give me shit, makes sense being stuck in the ship. So I told him to go. I only picked him because I actually didnt like all the other options. I picked the Parent one and 1 other I cant remember but was similar in a sense of not being an actual gameplay change. Not the house though.

🛹

Special Agent

Special Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Well I read you can't keep him on the ship because you will get a lot less rewards. Also you have to talk to him constantly to receive the max amount of rewards so not really worth it.