Fall 2021 Release Announced

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Joseph Statens put it out there, we're going to see Halo Infinite in Fall of 2021. 

I am actually surprised we got any sort of date at all but am very happy to see it. Fall is a long time from now (Spring in Australia) but we can steadily better ourselves in fortitude and skill until that time comes. I personally think the further the date out is the best, I can probably build a better gaming PC by then, be further along in life and other achievements (including hitting SR152 and completing all the seasons tiers) for both H5 and MCC. 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/inside-infinite-december-2020 ]

Field Agent

Field Agent

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
(edited)

I was about to post this lol. I just saw it and I am a little disappointed we have to wait almost an entire year but we do want a finished game. Now if this game is still trash when it releases, that'll probably be the nail in the coffin for any fans left. Though, I'll still play it even if it is still trash. 

CMR Nemesis
UNSC Razor
3rd Platoon Marine Command
Badge# 145178

Edited by Kotaku

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
Just now, Kotaku said:

I was about to post this lol. I just saw it and I am a little disappointed we have to wait almost an entire year but we do want a finished game. Now if this game is still trash when it releases, that'll probably be the nail in the coffin for any fans left. Though, I'll still play it even if it is still trash. 

Yeah? lmao, a long wait like that is purgatory already. 

Field Agent

Field Agent

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
(edited)

The question is, will the hype last? The hype for the game seemed to die already but due to the Fortnite Master Chief leaked skins, people seemed to hype back up. 

CMR Nemesis
UNSC Razor
3rd Platoon Marine Command
Badge# 145178

Edited by Kotaku