Star Wars Badbatch might cover the Kamino Rebellion?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

What's everyone's thoughts on the shows first episode? Set in Kamino I can't help that they might cover the events of Star Wars Battlefront II's original story. For anyone that didn't play the OG BFII Story, you need to.

The Kamino battle in BF2 happens early in the war (If at all) You can tell because of the corpses of clone troopers in the hallways, which are phase one, the earliest iteration of clone trooper armor. During the time of the bad batch, clones have been upgraded to phase two. Which means that the BF2 Kamino battle happened before the Bad batch series. Very sad indeed. You are talking about the multiplayer map right? With the Separatist attack?

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
6 hours ago, xxSPRIFTxx said:

The Kamino battle in BF2 happens early in the war (If at all) You can tell because of the corpses of clone troopers in the hallways, which are phase one, the earliest iteration of clone trooper armor. During the time of the bad batch, clones have been upgraded to phase two. Which means that the BF2 Kamino battle happened before the Bad batch series. Very sad indeed. You are talking about the multiplayer map right? With the Separatist attack?

I have to go back and play Battlefront II again, but that's the first battle of Kamino I think you're describing, there was a second and third. Although some of this has been retconned. Before the new Battlefront II by DICE the previous one had a campaign following the 501st Legion, in that universe clone production stops however the Kaminoans continue producing clones and the new Empire had no need for them so attacked them. That battle being known as the Kamino Uprising.

"Officially, there never was a 'Clone rebellion' on Kamino. Unofficially, approximately twenty years after we were created, a special detachment of the Imperial 501st Legion was dispatched to Kamino with orders to eradicate an army of clones that had been bred to take arms against the Empire. Our mission commander, an expert on the inner workings of Kamino, was a young bounty hunter named Boba Fett."
―Entry from the 501st Journal

2 hours ago, Shawn4Japan said:

I have to go back and play Battlefront II again, but that's the first battle of Kamino I think you're describing, there was a second and third. Although some of this has been retconned. Before the new Battlefront II by DICE the previous one had a campaign following the 501st Legion, in that universe clone production stops however the Kaminoans continue producing clones and the new Empire had no need for them so attacked them. That battle being known as the Kamino Uprising.

"Officially, there never was a 'Clone rebellion' on Kamino. Unofficially, approximately twenty years after we were created, a special detachment of the Imperial 501st Legion was dispatched to Kamino with orders to eradicate an army of clones that had been bred to take arms against the Empire. Our mission commander, an expert on the inner workings of Kamino, was a young bounty hunter named Boba Fett."
―Entry from the 501st Journal

WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND IN WHAT GAME

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
2 hours ago, xxSPRIFTxx said:

WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND IN WHAT GAME

This was all in the Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005 video game) a really good one. It's on Steam, I don't know anywhere else that game is.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER

[ https://store.steampowered.com/app/6060/Star_Wars_Battlefront_2_Classic_2005/ ]

This game is one of the best Star Wars games ever made. Easily, to be honest. It followed the 501st Journal, a compiled record of journal entries written by one or more retired members of the 501st Legion. Knowing what we know of them they basically followed Anakin everywhere and this game does just that.

The entries summarized their most famous battles, captured the feelings of individual troopers, and traced the 501st from its origins in the Clone Wars to its development as "Vader's Fist" during the Galactic Civil War.

The journal was kept as secret as the missions undertaken by the 501st; only after the fall of the Galactic Empire were the journals recovered.

10 hours ago, Shawn4Japan said:

This was all in the Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005 video game) a really good one. It's on Steam, I don't know anywhere else that game is.

I completely thought it was the most recent BF2 that you were talking about (Facepalms at own stupidity)

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
20 hours ago, xxSPRIFTxx said:

I completely thought it was the most recent BF2 that you were talking about (Facepalms at own stupidity)

Yeah the old games so old now, even when I looked it up for you the newer came out. The newer not even being all that new anymore.