The Serpent Series

xxSPRIFTxx

Hello! I have created two Halo short stories and would like to share them with you! I originally tried posting them on Halo Waypoint but that... dint really work out. Anyway, here's Book One (Not super proud of it) and here's Book Two (Which I am much more proud of) According to the few Waypointeers who have read this, it IS lore friendly but tell me if I effed something up. Enjoy!

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

Has anyone read them yet?

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

Field Agent

Field Agent

On 5/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, xxSPRIFTxx said:

Has anyone read them yet?

I skimmed through it, I think that I am more surprised than anything about the application of Microsoft Sway. It is not an everyday thing for me, not sure if its just because of the industry but I do not see it often used like this. 

I wrote it in word and then transferred it to Sway so I could share it. I have a job at my family's Ranch so Microsoft 365 really helps. Because of that, I had 365 already so I just thought I might as well use that if im paying like $8,000 dollars a month for it.

Hold on

So this technically belongs here, its part of the Serpent series but... not really. Sort of. Ish. Just read it. Read the other two first though!

• 9 months later...

*Appears* *Drops this* *Vanishes*