Help with the ODST stuff.

xxSPRIFTxx

Question

I was just wondering a few things about the ODST volunteer form:

1. Who would my commanding officer be?

2. What are the roles and operations and how would they apply to me?

3. What is a raid and how would I participate in one?

4. How would I answer the, "What is an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper?" question? What it is in the canon Halo universe, or what it is in this website?

5. Would my candidate name be my real name or some non-canon roleplay name?

6. Do I require a working mic to be and "ODST?"

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

3 answers to this question

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 5/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, xxSPRIFTxx said:

I was just wondering a few things about the ODST volunteer form:

1. Who would my commanding officer be?

2. What are the roles and operations and how would they apply to me?

3. What is a raid and how would I participate in one?

4. How would I answer the, "What is an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper?" question? What it is in the canon Halo universe, or what it is in this website?

5. Would my candidate name be my real name or some non-canon roleplay name?

6. Do I require a working mic to be and "ODST?"

Sorry no one has gotten to you in all this time.

1. If you don't have an answer for this, it can be left just N/A typically if you are not UNSC military personnel, enlisted you won't have a CO

2. The roles and operations are detailed in the answers if its confusing it might not be for you, they are all role playing engaged activities

3. A raid is a meta-game players in clans play, where a custom forged map designed as a clans base is defended or attacked. Winner is decided through rules known as ROE.

4. This is what it is to you, can be answered anyway you want

5. No your candidate name is any name you use, it'll be your characters name. ONI uses your gamer tag typically as your characters name.

6. Yes

On 6/8/2021 at 1:53 AM, Shawn4Japan said:

Sorry no one has gotten to you in all this time.

1. If you don't have an answer for this, it can be left just N/A typically if you are not UNSC military personnel, enlisted you won't have a CO

2. The roles and operations are detailed in the answers if its confusing it might not be for you, they are all role playing engaged activities

3. A raid is a meta-game players in clans play, where a custom forged map designed as a clans base is defended or attacked. Winner is decided through rules known as ROE.

4. This is what it is to you, can be answered anyway you want

5. No your candidate name is any name you use, it'll be your characters name. ONI uses your gamer tag typically as your characters name.

6. Yes

Well thanks, guess I can’t be an ODST. Thanks for clearing this up though!

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.