Clans taking Clans too seriously

Gabriella Dvørak

Field Agent

Field Agent

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I mean, before Covid people still took clans seriously, but that had it's limits due to real like commitments which in a way kept it in check (again, in a way).

But now, all that time people would spend doing other things like hanging out with friends, going to work, playing sports, etc is now filled with being home and not being allowed to leave. It may be different if it was their choice to stay home, but it's not, so the sense of control that people have over their life is reduced so much that people look for it elsewhere.

So it's not surprising that some people throw themselves into clans with a new found "passion" so to speak and put all the time and energy they previously used elsewhere into the clan, which in turn makes it more serious. It's just a copping mechanism (Its not for me to say if it is a healthy or unhealthy one). 

Auditor

Auditor

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
  • ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET
12 hours ago, Gabriella Dvørak said:

I recently came across this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18mNv42puMnwA_bDi20MYRwtzFISyUXVgjLHwu_UKLmo/edit 

A lengthy read, it is basically politics between two clans. I for the love of life need to know how did we come to this. 

We kind of knew about this, but it’s such a sensitive topic to what action should be taken. It’s definitely not allowed and reported where possible but unfortunately it doesn’t stop them from regrouping. 

The group chat screenshots are not the first group we busted.

• 2 months later...
Auditor

Auditor

On 6/15/2021 at 11:49 AM, Gabriella Dvørak said:

I recently came across this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18mNv42puMnwA_bDi20MYRwtzFISyUXVgjLHwu_UKLmo/edit 

A lengthy read, it is basically politics between two clans. I for the love of life need to know how did we come to this. 

Youch. 

It might suck to hear this, but there have always been November Romeos (non releasables) in the clan community. Like, some people just delve deep into sniffing nutsack and take it way too personal, or make it their life. Its almost always been around. 

• 3 weeks later...
Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
  • MARINE CORPS ı E5 ı SGT
On 9/14/2021 at 3:14 AM, Dunbar said:

Youch. 

It might suck to hear this, but there have always been November Romeos (non releasables) in the clan community. Like, some people just delve deep into sniffing nutsack and take it way too personal, or make it their life. Its almost always been around. 

November Romeos I like that one.

@Shawn4Japanyou know the emojis are not sized correctly right?