Spring Cherry Blossom Address

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Its officially Spring in the northern hemisphere, and as refreshing as that is in Japan for me going outside and enjoying life. I know many are stuck indoors or dying countlessly, down tremendously playing Elden Ring or worse, Halo Infinite. 

For the record, their is still so much going on that is seemingly not posted about or discussed slipping past even the Discord. Halo, while whatever uproars can be heard still has a future with however many are still playing (less than 50k) and I think its time we set up more events around other games where people are afraid to speak up on. One such many games is Splitgate, but I wouldn't limit to just that and instead some of the other shooters that we can all enjoy. Squad, Battalion 1949, Escape From Tarkov, Bad Landers, Battle Cry of Freedom, Ready or Not, Hell Let Loose, Destiny 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2, World War 3, Insurgency, Tom Clancy Games. I think going into Spring, aside from limited events the goal is to expand with a contingent group playing on all of these games and more. 

Does anyone have any goals they want to share for Spring? Gaming or unrelated.