The Salary You Need to Buy a Home in 50 U.S. Cities

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I don't remember what year, but there was one year where staff asked all to just post what you search and that's really been the driving force behind so many of the more random topics throughout the years. With no explanation, its been funny to see the context of the messages interpretted in all kinds of ways. People thinking that @ADM D Kilkin is a bot or that @VADM A Reaves was using the site as a bookmark, I know there are a number of others that posted some really outer topic stuff myself included. 

I want to let others know now this isn't going to change, but that was the reason. 

Now to the topic, 

On YouTube, Josh Mayo's been one of the more concise and straightforward YouTubers out there and while having to play the game for the algorithm with click-baiting titles and thumbnails he has great content, in one of his videos he mentions this. A map of the salary you need to buy a home in all 50 US cities. I thought it was interesting, some other first home buyers here might and even if you're not in the market just really interesting how they even put this data together. 

SalarytoBuyaHome_Aug3-1.jpg 

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapped-the-salary-you-need-to-buy-a-home-in-50-u-s-cities/ ]

• 3 weeks later...