TikTok CEO Testifies before Congress

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Now this video is really way too long to breakdown here but there are some important key topics; For those with a little less faith in authority, do not watch this. It will shake what little faith you might have in our elected officials. For clarity, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook was faced with the same interesting questionable technical drilling of questions. 

• 3 months later...
Auditor

Auditor

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Is this still going on or did the CEO of TikTok win? Even tho I'm very late at responding to this topic lol. If I remember correctly there have been some states that actually banned TikTok completely but I don't know the name of those states that actually did it. In my opinion, I don't understand why congress officials getting upset over this app is because they got hurt for posting a vid on TikTok and TikTok removed it from their app lol

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

All States tik tok is banned in (27 in total. List may be slighly outdated because there is states still debating over tik tok ban.)

Montana

North Carolina

Wisconsin

Florida

Nebraska

South Dakota

South Carolina

Maryland

Indiana

Texas

Oklahoma

Tennessee 

Utah 

Alabama 

Iowa

North Dakota

Idaho

New Hampshire

Georgia

Virginia

West Virginia

Louisiana

Pennsylvania

Kansas 

Ohio

New Jersey

Arkansas  

I have never trusted tik tok and now all my suspicions have been confirmed. Though I gotta give props to china though, they invented on of the best data collecting resources of all time.

Auditor

Auditor

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

In my opinion, if there is physical evidence that shows that China is collecting information and other things then it should be released to the public but that is just me tho. This whole thing started when officials started seeing people that are under the age of 18 perform dangerous pranks or whatever they watch on TikTok. But it's also the parent's job to make sure that their kids aren't performing them. TikTok changed their names from musically to TikTok. I didn't know that they changed their names in the first place. I kinda want to know what made them change the name of their app.