Star Wars Mandalorian kind of boring?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I just want to say that this has to do with Season 3, for some reason my Disney Plus account decided to lock out changing my payment options and so I have been out of the loop however I recently regained access to it and tried to sit down to binge the series catching up. I think the show has lost its steam, or at least I am no longer interested in the pacing of the story. Its just not interesting to me anymore, It was so hard to sit and watch this robot green thing act especially around Pedro Pascal and his amazing performance in the Last of Us series. 

I like where the story is going but I think there is very little road left beyond the Star Wars universe set after the events of Rise of the Skywalker and final trilogy. It might just be me but the Clone Wars, Purge and Andor- beginning of the Rebellion stories are far more interesting. 

• 4 weeks later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER

Now that the 3rd Season is over I can say it was an alright watching experience. The animation and graphics were great for a TV show. I am surprised with the fame of Pedro Pascal from the Last of Us series there was no cameo or scene of him removing his helmet. The ending I kind of leave up to debate but I personally did like, it wraps the story so they would not need to make a Season 4, even though we will probably get one. 

Grogu's movement is too stiff, his back is straight up in scenes of him moving. It just have been a real challenge with that puppet robot but I actually expected more from that and kind of disappointed from that. 

• 1 month later...
Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I really hated they made the show all about Bo-Katan Kryze instead of mandalorion. I feel like they made the mandalorion the main character feel like a wimp and not very important to the story. Though I liked the concept of a mandalorion civil war, the execution wasn't that good.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
On 6/14/2023 at 4:58 AM, Littler Level said:

I really hated they made the show all about Bo-Katan Kryze instead of mandalorion. I feel like they made the mandalorion the main character feel like a wimp and not very important to the story. Though I liked the concept of a mandalorion civil war, the execution wasn't that good.

I agree witth all your points the show definitely fell short from the potential to tell great stories and have a stronger main character. I feel like the writing for the show overall became a problem and they simply did not know how to best execute what could have been a Attack of the Clones like event with a new civil war on Mandalore against the surviving factions of the Empire.  I know in animation it would be greater in scale.