Recruits

Drededangel

Question

13 answers to this question

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 12/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, Shawn4Japan said:

Still haven't found it, I know its their when people sign up but the sign up process it doesn't say/have not found it in the admin panel. 

hmm alright, well ill try to keep track on my own for now lol, just not sure if my records match up with yours (when you find 'em)

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 1/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, Drededangel said:

hmm alright, well ill try to keep track on my own for now lol, just not sure if my records match up with yours (when you find 'em)

Alright so I found out how, it is an option that is on our site that'll cost $100 to unlock and renewal charge of $35 every 6 months, we will look into this at a later date and have to discuss it. 

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
12 hours ago, Shawn4Japan said:

Alright so I found out how, it is an option that is on our site that'll cost $100 to unlock and renewal charge of $35 every 6 months, we will look into this at a later date and have to discuss it. 

Yikes that's a little expensive for just being able to view who recruited who lol but alrighty, thanks for looking into it for me ?

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
4 hours ago, Drededangel said:

Yikes that's a little expensive for just being able to view who recruited who lol but alrighty, thanks for looking into it for me ?

A little bit, its apart of a commerce application that is woven into the forum/site itself. Here's the link below, it kind of sucks but we were kind of looking into having the application later down the road anyway. More of a reason to get it. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/45-invites-and-referrals-r1173/ ] 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
On 3/9/2021 at 8:47 AM, B1ue Team Sucks said:

i can test it if you tell me where to look to try it.

Are you able to find anything that says how many people you recruited? When new people sign up that's a question I think.