Spartan Chatter Series

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Something I actually missed uploading and just wanting to create a thread about (as Halo inews is moving faster than ever) is the switch back from our regular Podcast format received by the community managers and team. 343 Industries having layed off the production team and experts behind the video streams of community playdates and news has come with the move from our favorite personable format to now an robotic audioseries by the same cast. It is truly a sad thing to see and especially since the smaller studios around Microsoft like Undead Labs are able to maintain a stronger presence. 

Its something I hate to see but may be a necessary evil in this world. I know for certain it is definitely easier on the community managers but hope to see their faces again when sharing all the news on the future of Halo with us. 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I haven't figured out why yet but I do think they should stream from the comforts of their own home with their own setups. The community managers themselves are quite the super fans with plenty of memorobilia behind them, around their house and room. I speak on this part alone just from my experience watching Unyshek and drilling him with questions in his BTB streams but also the other members around Halo and the HCS team like Tashi.