Intelligence Official Whistleblows on Aliens

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/?fbclid=PAAabn1v4EVkLC8HhPexmSsDMvGlFtF0PKUvDpJtEf5qgchunvPwNKYxOXWro ] 

Article broke about a week ago on extra-terrestrials as a whistleblower makes public face and statement against the US Government on hiding alien technologies and vehicles. Its been something I kept an ear too but only from so many walls away but this has been in development since 2017 and surely an interesting read for anyone looking to confirm suspicions. The validity of the information is solid, he checks out on all boxes and while I do see some skeptics there is no disinformation campaigns or anything crazy going on in the news. 

• 4 weeks later...

Lately, there have been UFO sighting around the world throughout the years. And when the years go by I bet you we are going to start seeing a lot more UFOs or aliens type things. 

I mean basically. If I remember correctly there was a news company that reported saying that the US military shot down an alien ship. No one knows where the alien ship crashed after getting shot down by the air force. In my opinion, I would say yea the covenant had already reached Earth but the question is where is the crashed alien ship and what was that ship doing on Earth in the first place 

I'm not sure what video you are talking about. And what's the name of the video so that I could watch it for myself? In all honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we are close to aliens if you think about that explain's how the alien managed to get to Earth fast.