What do you want to know about a clan?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

While this is less of a topic in something to dispute, I wanted to just generally ask and see what are the common things people might ask about a clan that I might not have already covered in a interview series I am working on for the ONI channel. 

I have numerous questions but want to keep them private, its nothing too crazy but I am expecting a good hour or so per video/interview with a pilot video interviewing myself, with someone else from staff. The pilot episode will help establish the standard quality and good production workflow for future episodes. 

What are the best clans, what are the worst clans, really any question that comes to mind. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
  • MARINE CORPS ı E5 ı SGT

You should pick apart the halo clan community wiki that III Power II made sometime ago. I don't remember if that was his exact name or if he is even active, I bet he would get a real kick out of this and the site overall should interview him if you get the chance.

I am guessing DividableHalo HD is not around anymore, surprised he didn't join here yet; or rejoin but this sounds like something he could help with now that he is hopefully a little more better than he was at interviews.

• 4 weeks later...