Master Chief Collection 75% off

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

While this is really one of the most serious of Halo fan communities, most of everyone being a grizzled veteran that has seen more rings then one. Our favorite game and franchise is having a Steam sale of one of the biggest games in the franchise (literally being 5 games in 1) the Master Chief Collection. 

I can't in good conscious recommend you buy it on sale for friends, family or yourself without telling you the intrinsic value which is where I really see this deal as a steal if you don't already have it. 

If you were introduced to Halo with Halo Infinite and want to know who the Master Chief is, or just play through the story since I know many are just watching summaries. Here is your chance! More to the games then the story though is its mods, consider buying the game and getting involved in some of the crazy and cool mods out there right now. 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Yeah it definitely is part of the current head of the studio Pierre’s affinity for MCC having watched over the project before. Probably preparing a bonus package or something internal to incentivize staying in the company and working on that game.

I bought the Master Chief Collection a couple of years ago. It's nice to see that Steam is making it go on sale instead of the amount that I paid for it