What is your favorite thing about halo?

LITTLE LEVEL

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I was looking back through some old halo clips recently and it brought back a lot of memories and I wanted to know what your guys favorite thing about halo is. For me it was the LAN parties. Something about getting a bunch of friends together in the same room make the game just feel more alive. Another thing I always loved was doing the legendary campaign runs with my friends. All of those hours poured into legendary runs may seem tedious but the feeling at the end is amazing. Now these are all things I enjoyed but what about you guys. What is your favorite thing(s) about Halo as a whole.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Man I love Halo, everything about it honestly. LAN parties are where its most fun, I used to organize that at local christian youth groups and then of course going online in the form of a clan. The vidmaster challenges really started what ONI is today. 

As a whole, the games challenging ballet of shields, movement and shoot accuracy is what always pulls me back. I can play and like Apex Legends or Call of Duty and I enjoy those games but Halo always comes first to me.