Would you like to see arena back in Apex Legends?

Shortie

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Apex Legends used to be a game I loved playing due to the arena mode they had. Earlier this year in February though, we saw the arena mode in Apex Legends leave the game and was replaced with a team deathmatch mode if I remember rightly. 

Not going to lie, I was gutted to see arena leave Apex Legends and have long since wanted to see it make a comeback but nothing yet. 

Would you like to see the arena mode back in Apex Legends? Was it a mode you played a lot? 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I enjoyed Arena I'm surprise more tournaments aren't being built around the gamemode. 

Sure it might be a little traditional but it was more fun not worrying about being 3rd partied by another group in the battle royale. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I honestly feel a good Arena mode is essential for any shooter game because it gives competitive players a way to play against equally skilled players and lets casuals get a chance to get public matches that aren't filled with tons of extremely skilled players. Games with bad or no Arena modes tend to get a lot of hate like Overwatch 2 for example witch players always complain because the Arena mode is broken.