Best Couch Co-Op Games?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

While nothing really keeps me interested like first person shooters my girlfriend slowly got me into It Takes Two and Untitled Goose Game (well, that one didn't have much of a story) but also A Way Out which was very much a story driven game. I'm curious if anyone has any picks of their own games they like to play? I've been trying to sell the Gears series to my girlfriend but I doubt she is open to the carnage of the locust hordes. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

There are two games I can think of off the top of my head. One is Unraveled 2. Essentially it is a duo puzzle game where 2 little yarn people try to fight off evil memories from a tramatic event that affected 2 young kids. Also if you like those duo puzzle platformers, little nightmares 2 is great too. Though if that isn't your style there is a couple of really good couch co-op shooters. You have army of two, an old xbox 360 game pass couch co-op game where two players have to collaborate to defeat a evil army. Would really recommend that one because it has some interesting mechanics. Then you have another classic Dead Space 3. If she doesn't really like gears then I really doubt she would like this but I mean you could always try. Lastly the only other fun couch co-op game that requires you and player two to collaborate that I can think of is portal 2. That has a couch co-op option and lets you go through a couple of levels with a partner.