Free PC Game Pass 14-day trial

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Xbox gave me 5 free trials for PC Game Pass. Its a good way to play Starfield for free for 14 days, about enough time to run through the campaign and finish the game so I recommend it for that. This is a trial so it may ask for payment information and try to charge after 14 days so I recommend cutting the subscription off on the 13th day. Anyway here is the code and link! 

Want to play on PC Game Pass? I have a free 14-day trial to give away. This one's on me!

Redeem it by ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2023:
https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/invite-your-friends/redeem?offerId=02c6de8e-7350-4c85-b8f2-20ee389e4167

• 1 month later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 10/20/2023 at 6:40 PM, CLASSIFIED said:

But honestly just speedrunning the campaign in 14 days really takes away from the game.

I still haven't had a chance to sit down and play the game, heard its gotten better with updates since release. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 12/18/2023 at 9:38 PM, Accessing said:

still haven't had a chance to sit down and play the game, heard its gotten better with updates since release. 

Then I would suggest being very careful what you search for in terms of guides or maybe play-throughs because at this point there is a lot of spoilers on youtube and other forums.