Adjustments to Website Support Plans

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Hey all, its been a while since I have been able to sit down and give an update. My personal life has been busier as the holidays come and I meet some of my own financial goals budgeting for a new car. 

As you may know, right now we have subscription plans that are directly connected to a PayPal account used to pay for this sites hosting, software used and development. Its no secret that this is not a popular site at all but we do have a community here and its worth it to me to keep the lights on for the indefinite future. That's what the subscription plans are all about Keeping the lights on 💡

Because of this I have had to cut back on some of the benefits and merit to the higher tiers because we are not able to deliver them, some of it are based on relationships with Etsy stores that we have discovered to be inconsistent with orders, failing to communicate or deliver in a timely manner. Unfortunately I don't have a 3D printer to create cool stuff myself and just can't promise a high quality experience with the variables between Etsy shop owners despite giving them good business. 

Effective immediately all the following are unavailable across all tiers. 

• 3D Printed Halo Collectible
  • A ONI themed Name Plaque
  • Hand-Painted Halo AI Data Chip
  • M6D Magnum Replica Prop

• 2 weeks later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

All of the changes are live! 

I ended up changing way more than I communicated, I hope the surprise is received well. Our Physical Store I will keep for December to support the site as well but may close until next holiday season so grab your ONI gear before it heads out https://store.lysithea.ai