Disney+ just became the best streaming platform

LITTLE LEVEL

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Today Disney pulled a surprise move and added almost EVERY Hulu movie/TV series to Disney +. Adding companies like Fox, ABC, Nickelodeon, and so many others. Heck they even have popular anime shows like MHA, Bleach, and Naruto. By doing this Disney + now has one of the most extensive movie/TV series library right now. I honestly felt like Disney was lacking some new quality content but with this new update tons of new content is ready to watch. Though this is in beta mode so if it doesn't work Disney could remove the option to watch Hulu on Disney at any time. This may just be a way to try to get people to get Hulu after they remove it from Disney but we will never know until it happens. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER
(edited)

IMPORTANT: I accidentally shared misinformation. The only way to get the Hulu in Disney + Beta is to have a Hulu subscription or own the Disney bundle subscription (ESPN, Disney +, Hulu). I am sorry for the misinformation and I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

Edited by CLASSIFIED
Accidental misinformation.

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

I actually decided to cancel my yearly renewal this month, just not enough good content to keep me coming back that consistently. But I'm also not a huge Marvel/Star Wars buff, so your mileage may vary!

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Special Agent

Special Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I really don't like Marvel and Star Wars because of the fact they just won't end the storyline already. The only thing that keeps me with Disney + now is probably the fact that Hulu is part of Disney + now.