MHA season 7 confirmed release date

LITTLE LEVEL

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

My Hero Academia left us on kind of a cliffhanger in season 6 and as someone who just got into the show I am ready for more but of course season 7 isn't out yet. Though a prominent MHA leaker who has so far been right most of the time says MHA season 7 will most likely release in April of 2024. I honestly can't wait for the Dabi storyline to play out and find out how Deku and Shigaraki will clash throughout the season but I guess we will have to wait until 2024. Also for you dub viewers the dub airing is usually 2 weeks behind.

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

Nice! Season 6 had some amazing animation! On par with what we've seen in JJK and One piece this last year. I actually got inpatient and started reading the manga and got all the way caught up there.

MHA, much like All-Might, has been deemed a worthy successor to other greats like DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece imho. Especially the way they've dealt with classic shonen anime issues like power creep are particularly noteworthy!

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

We've been spoiled for great games and great anime this year. Incredibly easy to fall behind.

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

New Update on the release date! MHA season 7 is officially scheduled to air April 2024 BUT the first 4 episodes are "special episodes.' I don't exactly know what that means but the actual first episode that progresses the story will be on May 4th 2024. Remember like I stated earlier a dub episode usually comes out 2-3 weeks behind but some of the studios that make MHA now actually have extremely active dub centers so maybe dubs will be even closer in release to subs.