Who is Hailey Eira?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

As I keep a eye on Twitter for news around Halo every now and then a prominent actor on Twitter or 'X' has a promoted Tweet that is pushed through the algorithms. As many may not know, Tweets can now earn you money especially dependent on how many verified accounts interact with it. When platforms prioritize metrics like clicks, likes, or shares, it can incentivize content that is sensational, polarizing, or designed for quick consumption. This emphasis on engagement metrics may discourage nuanced and thoughtful discourse, as participants may prioritize attention-grabbing statements over in-depth exploration of complex topics. Additionally, the pressure to generate high levels of engagement can contribute to the spread of misinformation, clickbait, and echo chamber dynamics, ultimately compromising the integrity and substance of meaningful conversations.

In this is @Haileyeira the owner of her self titled site and savehalo.com 

Interesting sites combined with X to make for a very interesting character. 

Where I don't want to give more attention to actors that do not help build community I think its important to know your neighbor and as the actor continues to be active it will help others find who to avoid, how to counteract and or retain the voices to an echo chamber. In more than one occasion Hailey Eira has insulted 343 Industries and employees but more interestingly praised Bungie touting a personal relationship with developers and studio executives. As we discuss all things Halo I wanted to put this topic out there for ourselves and others interested. Because I actually do not know this person, despite having followed each other briefly (we unfollowed each other over disagreements) and sharing messages, discussing what Halo in Japanese market is like -- I know nothing about Hailey and cannot share anything so look forward to this topic as I share it with others who may know. 

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN
On 12/20/2023 at 11:15 AM, Accessing said:

In this is @Haileyeira the owner of her self titled site and savehalo.com 

Interesting sites combined with X to make for a very interesting character. 

Just a heads up, top link appears to be unreachable, and the second link sets off a lot of Chrome and Windows defenders alarm bells. Those two things alone make her a "very interesting character" indeed lol.

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 12/23/2023 at 5:05 AM, HSA Argon14 said:

top link appears to be unreachable, and the second link sets off a lot of Chrome and Windows defenders alarm bells.

Got you, just fixed it. Was missing an 'i' in the domain name and the second one added http's' even though it doesn't have SSL, HTTPS:// protection. The site is a flat blog anyway with links to other Halo complaints and arguments that follow. Little value, might repost some of the blogs contents here just for a good discussion. 

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

Nice, thank you! The style of her blogs got my old  ARG senses tingling, cause damn they sure seem like a setup for another Halo ARG for some reason lol.

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."