Japanese music is amazing

LITTLE LEVEL

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

After getting into anime I decided to listen to some other Japanese music productions because everywhere OPS and soundtrack in anime are all really good. I gotta say Japanese music is just on a whole different level. Not only are a lot of songs really catchy but I don't know why but the beat alone has a way of expressing emotions beyond what most English songs can do.  Know this is kind of a random thread but just wanted to show what getting out of your comfort zone can do. You never know what you will like unless you try it.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Its great all around, a few anime even contract more interesting genres and other blending genre songs and artists. I really recommend a classic Nujabes which anime Samurai Champloo shares its equal success in popularity with that artist. Overall the 'skill' ceiling is a little higher and more complex because the animated industry forks over one of the most lucrative contracts for artists. They make the most money making anime songs and so a few of the most popular ones are made specifically for anime. I can name a few but the most popular is probably the Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Naruto (certain seasons), Vinland Saga and a number of others. 

On 1/18/2024 at 1:24 AM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

You never know what you will like unless you try it.

A great message to live by!