Favorite Halo Map of All Time

VADM A Reaves

Senior Field Agent

Senior Field Agent

Calling all Spartans! Whether you're a veteran of the original trilogy or a newcomer to the latest installment, we want to hear from you. What's your favorite Halo map of all time, and why?

From the classic battlegrounds of Blood Gulch to the sprawling landscapes of Valhalla, Halo's multiplayer maps have been a cornerstone of the franchise, providing countless hours of epic battles and unforgettable moments.

Share your fondest memories, strategies, and experiences on your chosen map. What makes it stand out from the rest? Is it the layout, the aesthetics, or the gameplay dynamics? Did you have an unforgettable match that left you coming back for more?

Whether you're a fan of intense close-quarters combat, vehicular mayhem, or strategic team play, there's a Halo map out there for everyone. So grab your Battle Rifle, hop in your Warthog, and let's dive into the discussion!

Remember to respect each other's opinions and keep the conversation friendly and inclusive. We're all here to celebrate our love for Halo and the incredible experiences it has provided over the years. Happy fragging!

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I would probably have to go with Wizard from Halo 1. Not really because the map was the greatest design but really because all the custom games I have played on that map. All the crazy rockets only matches, the fun shotty snipers matches and intense 1v1 CTF where just some of the times map was memorable. Honestly I have never really cared about what a map was like as long as it has good memories, was fun to play on, and was easy to maneuver. 

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I love Halo Infinite's variant map "Guardian" from past Halo's (forgot name in Halo 3) and I love it to death. I hope for something like "Truth" or "Regret" to come to infinite though.

Still love the Guardian overall others.

Your favorite Sunray