Year End Announcement

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I just wanted to thank those who stuck around in the community this long to see the year to the end. Those who still find the same thrill and passion in using what they've learned here, wether pulling inspiration from and running away to do their own thing or personal creativity, striving to be the best still puts a smile on my face despite the stress and uncertainty this year's left us with. A lot of progress was still made despite all odds this year and I can only hope to see this community continue to do what they love doing most next year.

It means too much to put into words what it is returning to Xbox to see others online and an invite away. To know ONI as a name, as a community despite the many iterations that exist to undermine me, @ADM S Osman or the other characters that made names for themselves here. I'm proud of you all for seeing it through to the end and finishing what you started, keep on striving and pushing the envelope as you always do. Nothing's impossible.

With Halo: Infinite announced that gives us a DEADLINE to meet these few things that really need to get done for our community to excel. These are things we've identified needs to be worked on if we want to keep ONI in Halo: Infinite true to its formation. 

• DISCORD LOGIN/MICROSOFT LOGIN 
  • REPORTING REVISION (TURNING IT INTO FORMS SUBMITTED AND SENT TO DISCORD CHANNELS)
  • LEADERS, WE NEED MORE LEADERS 
  • EXPANSION INTO OTHER FPS GAMES

I'd like anyones help in the above this coming year and as we step into 2021 wish for everyone a healthy and bright year. 

Resident Agent in Charge

Resident Agent in Charge

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER
(edited)

Those are good set goals I can help work towards the bottom two points. We have already started to play other games as a unit more 'unofficially' (or just for fun). Morris talked to you about doing things on VR FPS game which a lot on my ship seem onboard with. 

Leaders like everything will take time but we have a short window where we can train some great potential recruits ive seen come into my ship that show alot for eagerness  fort he clan. I don't want to rush them up the ladder to the point we have people not knowing what they're doing or they're doing a bad job but i have a high degree of confidence by the time Infinite comes out we may have some good junior officers. But i think its imperative by the time i start recommending people we have a OCS or something relating to that in place. But thats a future topic to discuss still a long way to go yet. 

Edited by Harry Cramb