Storming Capitol Hill; How?

ADM S Osman

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I understand the implications politically this topic has but a cordial discussion should be possible around exactly how an entity/group could raid one of the most secured locations in the United States of America. I personally believe that the its just not possible to blitz gates, police lines and run/walk into the lobby to stand. 

Also the FBI is doing an investigation, I would challenge us (to those who might find fun in) trying to piece together what we can of the media we have access too. However small in comparison to that agency. 

> Another topic for discussion is if the FBI would truly act and how would they act, @Anna Richards anything maybe you could share that isn't job sensitive?

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

The internet is so big, there are so many other places to discuss this one because it will inevitably come to one party vs. another that isn't actionable by us and really something we don't want to get involved in at all. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
  • MARINE CORPS ı E5 ı SGT
On 1/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, ADM S Osman said:

I understand the implications politically this topic has but a cordial discussion should be possible around exactly how an entity/group could raid one of the most secured locations in the United States of America. I personally believe that the its just not possible to blitz gates, police lines and run/walk into the lobby to stand. 

Also the FBI is doing an investigation, I would challenge us (to those who might find fun in) trying to piece together what we can of the media we have access too. However small in comparison to that agency. 

> Another topic for discussion is if the FBI would truly act and how would they act, @Anna Richards anything maybe you could share that isn't job sensitive?

How much was your flight from Seattle to Washington DC 

Attendant

Attendant

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT

Media outlets still haven’t clearly addressed this event. Trying to not fall too hard onto the political ball here but it’s very confusing and conflicting to see supporters of a Pro Law Enforcement party beating multiple officers unconscious. I really don’t know what can be said about how backwards the political spectrum of American has been turned to. 

290DA476-C1DF-4E4B-B22A-E46AB9167341.jpeg