Field Major court Viper

Sebastian the Viper

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

I've joined, but I want to be deleted. I feel my virtue is plagued here.

Scoff, huff, or whatever you beggars do, but I will not be a part of a scify fantasy, which does cancel the virtue of kingdoms. Just because losers fear federations doesn't mean they or you are Noble. Noblemen respect principles. I leave you chumpy spies.

As my principles have courted you.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

One of my recruits, deliberately off the wall. He was extremely rude to me when we I invited him to ONI, this place isn't for everyone though so crossed him out, only to be later engaged saying that his clan he chose to join instead of this one (some random Spartan Company) was inactive. He said he role plays on a fandom wiki https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/Halo_Alpha which typically would warrant psychological evaluation and a beating. What's probably the most interesting thing though, this guy role plays but has no idea what clans are and what raids are. What any of the core meta-gaming role playing players actually do in the universe.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 3/6/2021 at 3:13 PM, Sebastian the Viper said:

I've joined, but I want to be deleted. I feel my virtue is plagued here.

Scoff, huff, or whatever you beggars do, but I will not be a part of a scify fantasy, which does cancel the virtue of kingdoms. Just because losers fear federations doesn't mean they or you are Noble. Noblemen respect principles. I leave you chumpy spies.

As my principles have courted you.

Maybe you meant for this to be in character creations? It this who you are or something.