End of Fortnite?

Accessing

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general game play and game engine: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative shooter-survival game for up to four players to fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with fortifications they can build; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, where players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas. The first two-game modes were released in 2017 as early access titles and Creative was released on December 6, 2018. Save the World is available only for Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, while Battle Royale released for those platforms, in addition for Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android devices.

While the first two games have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale became a resounding success, drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year and earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month, and since has become a cultural phenomenon.

Source- Fortnite Wikipedia 

I honestly find the Game toxic.

Attendant

Attendant

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT

It didn't necessarily "End". I don't play it personally but, from what my brother has been saying (since I'm stuck in bed with broken ribs and nothing else to listen to). Fortnite didn't end they released some stupid Chapter 2 which is an entirely new story and apparently a map. The old fortnite map and story is going but fortnite itself didn't end, unfortunately.

Ultimate is wrong.

A fortnight (sometimes fourtnight) is a unit of time equal to 14 days (2 weeks). The word derives from the Old English: fēowertyne niht, meaning "fourteen nights".

Some wages and salaries are paid on a fortnightly basis; however, in North America it is far more common to use the term biweekly. Neither of these terms should be confused with semimonthly, which divides a year into exactly 24 periods (12 months × 2), instead of the 26 (≈52 weeks ÷ 2) of fortnightly/biweekly.

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

1 hour ago, Agent Grey said:

Ultimate is wrong.

A fortnight (sometimes fourtnight) is a unit of time equal to 14 days (2 weeks). The word derives from the Old English: fēowertyne niht, meaning "fourteen nights".

Some wages and salaries are paid on a fortnightly basis; however, in North America it is far more common to use the term biweekly. Neither of these terms should be confused with semimonthly, which divides a year into exactly 24 periods (12 months × 2), instead of the 26 (≈52 weeks ÷ 2) of fortnightly/biweekly.

An interesting plot twist. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Ultimatewolf805 said:

Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general game play and game engine: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative shooter-survival game for up to four players to fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with fortifications they can build; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, where players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas. The first two-game modes were released in 2017 as early access titles and Creative was released on December 6, 2018. Save the World is available only for Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, while Battle Royale released for those platforms, in addition for Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android devices.

While the first two games have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale became a resounding success, drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year and earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month, and since has become a cultural phenomenon.

Source- Fortnite Wikipedia 

I honestly find the Game toxic.

Why do you think the game is toxic? 

Candidate

Candidate

I find it toxic because of the people on it. It is such a easy game yet people hype it up as if it was as hard as Darksouls. Then on top of that I gotten spammed a lot with insulting messages when I won and lost so I just don't like the people on it that's why I do not play it anymore.