Halo's 20th Anniversary Collection

DSB Nemesis

Field Agent

Field Agent

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

20th Anniversary Collection link
Honestly, I didn't see this until today but as someone who has been playing Halo since the start, I am very interested in getting something. If I did get anything it would be the tumbler since I can add my GT to it and that would be super cool. 

Anyone else have a sense of nostalgia thinking back to when they first started Halo? Would you guys get and what would it be? Have you gotten something already and what was it?

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 5/26/2021 at 6:49 AM, Nemesis said:

20th Anniversary Collection link
Honestly, I didn't see this until today but as someone who has been playing Halo since the start, I am very interested in getting something. If I did get anything it would be the tumbler since I can add my GT to it and that would be super cool. 

Anyone else have a sense of nostalgia thinking back to when they first started Halo? Would you guys get and what would it be? Have you gotten something already and what was it?

The tumbler will probably be the favorite store item. Everything else is kind of boring, the 20th anniversary logo itself it was more about Halo, more than just Master Chief silhouette it would be more interesting.