Rebuilding Achievements

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Hello ONI, 

In light of recent feedback I have decided to get away from some of the busyness that is life to find some extra time and look at our achievement/medal system. These set of awards are kind of a effort to gamification, because I would rather play games even outside of playing Halo as a game. Now with this our backend system we've been setting up the medals/award system for a while now and I've decided to push the first demo of it. Now I am interest in seeing how long this takes too as a trial run to running this automated process. 

For those that don't quite understand. 

1. We made achievements
  2. We are automating how you get many of them
  3. We are running that same automation

372210775_ScreenShot2022-01-19at15_07_21.thumb.png.af732bd396b77487e05e11db1e108714.png

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER

Well, the first time went actually really quick. Like less than 2 hours maybe that was so I can push this automation multiple times in the future once all the achievements are set up. There are some medals still not attached to any criteria on the website. 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER

Okay few days later now, it looks like random parameters are setting off some achievements. Don't know why, nothing really bad but we'll have to investigate admin side. Should not be a problem in the future for someone not getting their medals in time.