Hye Gaming Bubble?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

We were invited to join a 'Halo clan association' but being veterans in this space especially when it comes to clan topics I thought it would be important to breakdown the actors in what motivations pre-exist here with Hye gaming. I'm posting this in Clan Disputes because it really boils down to which clan can do it better and how is it done, this is something to dispute. 

The idea is to index and create a council of clans; a great idea one that could benefit the community similar to how forge has representative communities bring an identity to the sub-culture. 

What I see Hye Gaming doing though is inviting an unwanted advanced to every clan submitting information of themselves to their Wix website to generate traffic; 

Hye Gaming like any clan claim to be 1,000 members large and competing in various esports across gaming. 

• The LinkedIn page they have does not detail any teams
  • Social media presence and digital footprint is smaller in scale
  • No clans can peer review or verify their activity and association
  • No activity is reported from leadership accounts 
  • Discord server does not have so much activity 

It's raised a lot of questions as to if they are legit or not, I figured it can be again appropriate for conversation. 

I vouched to help if he shared equity in Hye Gaming as I presumed if its on LinkedIn it is an LLC or registered business of some sort but I was rejected with a statement that its not that serious. 

So I leave it to powers that be and godspeed to the site: https://hyegamingorg.wixsite.com 

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I emailed one of their sponsors for more details. But I'm not too concern of any wrong doing if anything for anybody this is just an expansion of our digital footprint. I think that is his selling point, it is free advertisement and he is fronting the effort of all the clans together leading this Halo clan council idea he mentioned. I do not see its vitality as high but if he is looking to create a voice for clans as we are and directly compete with us I think he should be allowed too. 

I think its clear if he's asking about clans he his lying about esports and business operations. Though I will find out more once his sponsors answer back. 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I don't think its worth the time, especially if its competing wth us. I mean the design of the page is that of HYE Gaming is above the clan community and signing up is submission to them when you look at the archaic design. 

I already checked out the business and sponsors too, they are all small local businesses most unregistered. His operations are really tethering legality but its not really super important to us and I'm not a snitch. 

I think if 343 wants to reach the clan community they can definitely find it themselves through our platform especially once fully complete or even partnerships in the grassroots program. Partnerships with official communities like Halopedia and Forgehub will help with that- not so much the tit for tat and bantering between clans in an association. 

I imagine actually that 343 does not want to silo and hear from clans due to the poor rapport.