Boots First

Ultimatewolf805

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

As one to be looking forward to Halo Infinite I am doing everything in my power to have the UNSC Say My Name to be the first ONI ship to explore this new part of the Halo universe.

With this we will be opening recruitments as soon as we can within the new game. Hope to fine new people to expand the ONI name.

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

46 minutes ago, Ultimatewolf805 said:

Ma'am may you please explain what exactly do you mean by that?

I'm interested to see if you will follow through with this. Words are the only thing that bounds people. 

More importantly Fleet Command's decision, Naval Command or High Command. Whose to say I won't turn the UNSC Point of Return from an administrative ship to the lead ship. 

Candidate

Candidate

(edited)
On 10/26/2019 at 9:58 AM, ADM S Osman said:

Whose to say I won't turn the UNSC Point of Return from an administrative ship to the lead ship. 

Yet for lore purposes wouldn't the UNSC Infinity be better for that or if they bring the UNSC Eternity out?

Edited by Ultimatewolf805

• 2 months later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 10/17/2019 at 12:36 AM, Ultimatewolf805 said:

As one to be looking forward to Halo Infinite I am doing everything in my power to have the UNSC Say My Name to be the first ONI ship to explore this new part of the Halo universe.

With this we will be opening recruitments as soon as we can within the new game. Hope to fine new people to expand the ONI name.

Well this didn't age well haha

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Anytime, anyone from the clan makes me a promise or says something. I just know they are not going to do it, its not even about setting the precedent for failure. It's that by 10 years of experience you know when someone says they are going to do it in clans, they never will. Speaking somethings into truth is not the same as realizing it and this can be applied to a greater deal of things then just clans and Halo games.