Soldiers Handbook

Excelsior IV

Agent

Agent

• [G] CONTRACTOR
  • ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET

One of the first Handbook’s within the community, the “New Soldiers Handbook” consists of 52 detailed pages with all the information that a member of the UDF would need to understand how to operate within the clan.

There is one other book that consists of 30 pages on how the recruitment, background check, interview and induction process works, but that book is locked away somewhere.

Now at first it might seem impressive that a clan has created a two handbooks but it’s quiet the opposite, these handbooks were created by the clan leader solely to boost his ego, why do I say this? Because none of the enlisted were able to understand most of the information within the handbook, and which resulted in even more questions by enlisted members but those questions were never answered because the only answer they got was “It’s in the handbook”. No one else in Hichcom asked for something like this to be written.

The second generation of the UDF could have been something great but just like every other clan out there it’s collapsing due the leader malignant narcissist. Once I heard about the abuse officers in highcom  went through when I was on leave I made a decision that  sent The Invictus XI of the deep end, I and two other officers resigned since I prioritized Their mental health over a fictional org.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OyBzI0dkVJ4GqEjuGB_VZNqHuDNhqYeZ/view

Ad Lux Vera

Agent

Agent

• [G] CONTRACTOR
  • ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET

One of the first Handbook’s within the community, the “New Soldiers Handbook” consists of 52 detailed pages with all the information that a member of the UDF would need to understand how to operate within the clan.

There is one other book that consists of 30 pages on how the recruitment, background check, interview and induction process works, but that book is locked away somewhere.

Now at first it might seem impressive that a clan has created a two handbooks but it’s quiet the opposite, these handbooks were created by the clan leader solely to boost his ego, why do I say this? Because none of the enlisted were able to understand most of the information within the handbook, and which resulted in even more questions by enlisted members but those questions were never answered because the only answer they got was “It’s in the handbook”. No one else in Hichcom asked for something like this to be written.

The second generation of the UDF could have been something great but just like every other clan out there it’s collapsing due the leader malignant narcissist. Once I heard about the abuse officers in highcom  went through when I was on leave I made a decision that  sent The Invictus XI of the deep end, I and two other officers resigned since I prioritized Their mental health over a fictional org.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OyBzI0dkVJ4GqEjuGB_VZNqHuDNhqYeZ/view

Ad Lux Vera

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I was on Discord and he actually messaged me but I did not respond in time, I hope that he can share his side and story to where he thinks he is right here though where it matters more. I apologize to anyone that does DM me over Discord especially since I am typically doing 3 things at once. I moved the thread to clan disputes because I was thinking the tone and language probably better fit this forum than off topic. While it still may be off topic. I haven't looked through the book but have the feeling I really don't have to since we cover all our bases at ONI typically and well even in iterative design based on what you say it might not be too valuable to us to incorporate. 

I am hoping you feel the same and we don't need to make the return to over complicating simple instructions or rules. @ADM S Osman 

• 3 weeks later...