G1 (Gamers First) not paying staff

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

G1 (Gamers First) is alleged to have not paid players, staff, and talent for a pair of Rocket League events, Halo tournament and more. 

Esports organization Gamers First (G1) has reportedly missed a series of payments to both its players and multiple tournament winners. Allegations of missing payments and unpaid staff have surfaced on social media, culminating in a series of reports about the company. This comes from a real interesting place and I thought I would share here that our friends are in G1 and that this is an org we actually rooted for picking up one of the top amateur players ever and pros alike. Its relationship with us sours with this news and I'll be looking for an update in due time. 

For now, in the Halo space we see forgers unpaid for their maps, Kuhlect unpaid even after winning the G1 hosted FFA and a few other content creators who can barely afford to eat without the support of this organization behind them. 

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

They really put the gamers first, from staff and everyone else. Kenny thought from what I remember has a large portfolio to liquidate for cash if needed. I do not see them going unpaid and will still root for them, unfortunately like you might also be thinking this alone will probably end any chances of becoming partnered with HCS or any other tournament league organization. Between. G1 and. Sentinel I think this is the worst way to end your business. 

• 2 weeks later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

It looks like the drama here is going to be dragging on; the wife is also involved sharing contracts with the creators where the very same people complaining about not being paid are the ones breaching their own contracts. Its pretty sad to see what spin on the events that transpired.