What Games are you Currently Playing

ADM S Osman

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I've been playing a game called Cocoon a-lot. If you don't know what it is, it is the newest game from the creator of Inside and Limbo. The games puzzles are actually fun and like always the story is cryptic but interesting. Also I've been playing a lot of No mans sky too.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I want to get into Inside and Limbo but FPS games take a strong priority and the FOMO with battlepasses have a hold over me. I've been really into Cities Skylines though, I just love the game. I think about starting Starfield soon but also really want to get through the newer Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game. 

• 2 weeks later...
Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

Nothing too fancy, just got done with the Resident Evil 4 remake and the Separate Ways DLC. Been plugging along in my first run through of Baldurs Gate 3 (I put 400 hours into the early access for it, I love this game). And finally several nights of Halo Infinite with the community to round it all out!

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

• 3 months later...
Auditor

Auditor

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Currently playing Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. But have other games on the list to finish since I tend to play games. And not finish the whole game or just lose interest in it. 

• 1 month later...