Have you started thinking about your goals for 2024?

Shortie

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I am quite amazed myself when I look back and realize just how fast this year has flown by, it doesn't seem all that long ago I was ringing in the new year 2023 with friends and family and we are almost around to doing it again for 2024.

Some people tend to start looking at goals and things they wish to accomplish when it comes to a new year. I at the moment have not thought about it but I know within time there will be goals I wish to achieve in 2024. 

Have you started thinking about any goals in 2024 that you wish to accomplish? 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Only very vaguley, its been already a crazy year for 2023. I never thought we would be opening a Shopify site to sell merch (https://store.lysithea.ai) I also didn't think it would look better than the official Xbox merchandise sold around Halo. 

2024 I want to manage expectations and really get this site completed with everything I wanted to do. I want to start marketing in S5 and start bringing more attention to the site as its developed and create more value for members inside and Halo fans outside of the community. I want to add and become a local grassroots tournament organizer in Japan to ONI, as we don't have one here. 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT

I am currently abroad in Hong Kong for work, for 2024 I think I want to find a way back to the US. Its very general but I want to move back and find something to do in Florida. 

As for gaming I don't know, I think the times passed for me to be able to sit and play games like I used to. I have not played any of the newer games as of late, not even the Portkey Games Hogwarts Legacy that our esteemed leader left Halo altogether to play @ADM S Osman to which I expect some formal review of especially with how hyped it was for you. 

I am interested in Starfield but for now I will argue about Halo online with people and that alone is entertaining enough.