What are you Watched/Watching?

ADM D Kilkin

Special Agent

Special Agent

• [Y] EARLY RETIREMENT

Just finished the Bears series a comedy-drama on Hulu, anyone else watching anything? 

The Bear is about a young chef from the fine dining world comes home to Chicago to run his family sandwich shop after a heartbreaking death in his family. A world away from what he's used to, Carmy must balance the soul-crushing realities of small business ownership, his strong-willed and recalcitrant kitchen staff and his strained familial relationships, all while grappling with the impact of his brother's suicide. As Carmy fights to transform both the shop and himself, he works alongside a rough-around-the-edges kitchen crew that ultimately reveals itself as his chosen family.

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
(edited)

I haven't watched something in forever. I mean I watched Interstellar for the first time (Yes I know Pathetic) like 3-4 weeks ago and it became my favorite movie and I rewatched the hunger games like 2 months ago because I finished the prequel and I am now reading the original series, but other than that I haven't watched anything in awhile. 

Edited by CLASSIFIED

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 10/12/2023 at 9:14 PM, CLASSIFIED said:

I watched Interstellar

Its always a good time to watch Interstellar, funny enough my first time watching it I went to sleep and never understood or sat through to wait for the whole story. I only found out how great that was maybe 2 or 3 years after its release and now its definitely a top 10 movie. 

I've been rewatching Adventure Time, after finishing Fionna and Cake I've realized I don't remember half of the characters and references in the expanding universe of that show. Just finished the Ahsoka series and that was one of the better Star Wars shows and started the Loki Season 2 but not expecting anything great out of it. 

Agent

Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER
  • NAVY OFFICER ı O1 ı ENS
  • ONI OPERATIVE

The Bear is a great show. Ted Lasso is a quality show, I'd personally say top 5 or 3 of all time for tv shows. Foundation is neat too, been reading the books to get into it more, obviously the show isnt like the books completely. 

Currently on; Only Murders in the Building, Warrior, and maybe another DC show of Alfred origin story or Gotham Knights. 

I highly suggest you all to watch The Onion Movie, Kuso, and Everything, Everywhere, All At Once. All are fantastic movies that everyone should see. 

🛹

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

The Bear was awesome! Phenomenal characters. 

I've been watching a metric crap load of anime lately: Jujutsu kaisen, Dr. Stone, Nier Automata, One Piece, Ruroni Kenshin, Spy x Family, Frieren, mashle, Hells Paradise, MHA.....

Regular TV Just got done with Wheel of Time Season 2 and the new Futurama season. And am currently watching Gen V and Loki S2.

WFH gives me lots of time to catch up on tv lol

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Special Agent

Special Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 10/17/2023 at 9:28 PM, HSA Argon14 said:

MHA.....

I am not a big anime person but I wanted to check out MHA for the first time and it is a good show so far. I am actually just starting the show just finished episode three but a stuck behind a paywall so I'll have to use the crunchyroll free trail on game pass to finish the show.

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN
On 10/17/2023 at 7:47 PM, CLASSIFIED said:

I am not a big anime person but I wanted to check out MHA for the first time and it is a good show so far. I am actually just starting the show just finished episode three but a stuck behind a paywall so I'll have to use the crunchyroll free trail on game pass to finish the show.

Dude its a legit very well written and well paced Shonen, that doesn't overstay its welcome. I started reading the manga when the anime got done with the last season, and it really does hold up to the Big 3 (One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto) from way back when imo.

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Just watched The Menu and I have to recommend it, just too good. It’s a horror/thriller and satire on high end dining experiences with references to many Michelin star restaurants. The main villain is also the same actor as Voldemort from Harry Potter so if you were looking for that kind of villainy it’s there!

• 1 month later...
Special Agent

Special Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Just checked out Jujitsu Kaisen and actually good show so far. A little gruesome at times but surprisingly a light-hearted show. I still like MHA better but I am trying to expand the genres I watch so I thought I would give this a try.

• 3 months later...