Fry H SIV is not a good person

ADM S Osman

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

Reminiscing with members old and new and I find the topic of conversation revisited in the many woven lies that IA and others share all coming from just one person. Fry H SIV, a person who has been hurting the brands name by masquerading as a sub-sect, authorized or approved federated state to ONI not knowing exactly what we do or who we are. Going so far as to create fake identities and attempt to impersonate many members here but commit identity fraud to outright mislead others that he is someone else.

This post comes from a place of advisory for others and a weapon for Google to use as it will be indexed to search results for this gamer tag.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I still run into him from time to time, didn't think our short conversation would charge you to post this though I understand the sentiment. He was a real pain in the ass for what its worth, totally unjustified hate and ego online. 

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

Many might see this and think why or who even is Fry H SIV. I am sorry for being out of character but it was just something I needed to rant about. We need to start taking a stand against people like him and really build more reach to let others know not to waste their valuable time in his lies.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 10/15/2023 at 10:22 AM, CLASSIFIED said:

I don't know much about him but wasn't he the one who tried to impersonate people? 

Yeah he actually tried to steal my identity for a shortwhile, it started with just contacting people saying that he was me and needed information or peoples time and changed to telling people he knew me and boast connections through me in the gaming world. I'm not the only one he has done this too and we actually had confronted him to deduce that he was just another manic pathological liar online, a bad actor that would otherwise define and become one of the faces for Halo clans because of his presence in "socials" or games hosted in the custom games browser solely to socialize/clan recruitment.