How's the journey on Halo Infinite treating you?

Recon Ryan

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I've been having difficulties with the game, playing with teammates them being lower than Gold but enemies higher than Diamond.

Other than that, it's been really nice. The game is really fun and definitely gives me something to do after work. I'd like to do more than just MM but I can't find anything to do. May I have some suggestions on what I should try, also?

Agent Nyx

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Honestly Halo is a nice step back from BR games and all of the other games I spend to much time on. The simple gameplay and the clear objective makes the game fun and easy to jump in to and I have been playing it a lot more recently especially since I have been getting BR burnout recently.

Am enjoying the new Illusion map (despite my friends constant complaining about me always putting on the Illusion 24/7 playlist) and the content that I didn't get to enjoy much from the last seasons feel amazing. 

If you are looking for other things to do in Halo other than matchmaking they have released a lot of community made campaign missions in the forge browser and they each have their own unique stories to them and unique mechanics. Most are single player friendly so you don't have to wait for friends.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Its just okay for now I suppose, I haven't got to play much with anyone else and the solo queue experience isn't too different this latest update around. I have kind of found my armor set I really like but do think the $150 of bundles this update came with is a little high for all of the stuff if you were to buy it altogether. 

On 2/3/2024 at 3:16 AM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

If you are looking for other things to do in Halo other than matchmaking they have released a lot of community made campaign missions in the forge browser and they each have their own unique stories to them and unique mechanics. Most are single player friendly so you don't have to wait for friends.

This sounds really cool, I definitely need to check it out.