Jump to content

Watch Halo show season 2 for free! (mostly)


LITTLE LEVEL

Recommended Posts

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

All game pass members now get the chance to watch the halo show season 2 for free by claiming this months perk, but don't be too hasty or you may miss out. Claim the 30 day free trail of paramount plus now and you won't be able to watch the whole show. If you wait at least two weeks from today and then claim the 30 day free trail, you can watch the whole show for free without having to renew the subscription.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent

Agent

  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I don't have paramount+ on my Xbox but I do have it on my Apple TV so I guess I'll watch it there.

So the new series is or isn't going to have Omega Team? I've heard too many controversies of "It's just going to be a reference and not actually showing the characters" and "They're going to be fighting alongside 'Silver Team Chief'".

I need assurance because this determines if I'd pick it back up after Chief and the little girl having an affair from the first season.

Agent Nyx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 2/9/2024 at 1:14 PM, Recon Ryan said:

So the new series is or isn't going to have Omega Team? I've heard too many controversies of "It's just going to be a reference and not actually showing the characters" and "They're going to be fighting alongside 'Silver Team Chief'".

 

Just a reference from what I saw. Their squad name appears on a screen in the background that shows a list of active teams on reach.

 

On 2/9/2024 at 1:14 PM, Recon Ryan said:

I need assurance because this determines if I'd pick it back up after Chief and the little girl having an affair from the first season.

No spoilers but lets just say if you didn't like that girl than you shouldn't watch this season. Also I mean TECHNICALLY master chief was the young one in the relationship. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

  • [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 2/10/2024 at 1:14 AM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

All game pass members now get the chance to watch the halo show season 2 for free by claiming this months perk, but don't be too hasty or you may miss out. Claim the 30 day free trail of paramount plus now and you won't be able to watch the whole show. If you wait at least two weeks from today and then claim the 30 day free trail, you can watch the whole show for free without having to renew the subscription.

Is the show actually already done? I want to wait for all the episodes of Season 2 to be out so I can watch them in a binge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 2/12/2024 at 7:07 PM, Accessing said:

Is the show actually already done? I want to wait for all the episodes of Season 2 to be out so I can watch them in a binge. 

No not yet. So far they have 2 episodes out and they will have 6 more (one releasing every thursday) so after this week they will 5 more weeks of episodes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 2/12/2024 at 7:25 PM, Accessing said:

In that case I wouldn't really be able to take advantage of the free month, could still watch the first two episodes I guess! 

Oh no the game pass perk has a claim by date of April so you have plenty of time to claim it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

  • [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 2/13/2024 at 9:28 AM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

Oh no the game pass perk has a claim by date of April so you have plenty of time to claim it.

Great I'll have to set a reminder in April to claim it then, it should be all done by then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent

Agent

  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I've watched the two new episodes and I really enjoy it.

Although, John being the same as Halo 5 as an emotional wreck isn't the best but still fits that of Halo Infinite a bit.
Plus, the story of Silver Team getting rid of their pain augmentations is really cool in trying to build themselves up from the deepest of pits.

On 2/12/2024 at 7:21 PM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

No not yet. So far they have 2 episodes out and they will have 6 more (one releasing every thursday) so after this week they will 5 more weeks of episodes.

Every Thursday is an interesting time to put an episode out but I love it more for that because I'm taken on Fridays.

Agent Nyx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...