Jump to content

Nike & Lego integrations on Fortnite?


Accessing

Recommended Posts

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

  • [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I recently logged into my Fortnite account (after more than a year of hiatus) and found some interesting things in my connected accounts. An option to login and connect my Nike account and Lego account. Now I haven't played the Lego mode-universe Fortnite game mode but Nike? What does Nike have to do with Fortnite right now. 

image.thumb.png.8e0ac20b9ec3e9650b262c3db43fa5a7.png

Lego? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
(edited)

Nike did a temporary collaboration with Fortnite awhile back . I think if you link the accounts you get a Nike shoe backbling but I may be wrong.

Edited by LITTLE LEVEL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent

Agent

  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

They had and you might still be able to get it but I'm gonna have to ask around. Have fun on the mode because it's Minecraft but "cooler" and I honestly prefer Minecraft or Terraria for that matter.

Rocket Racing is definitely my favorite mode, then No Build because I hate builders who use 840 mats in 30 seconds.

Agent Nyx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
(edited)
On 2/14/2024 at 10:12 AM, Recon Ryan said:

Have fun on the mode because it's Minecraft but "cooler" and I honestly prefer Minecraft or Terraria for that matter.

 

Yeah I thought it was great at first but then I realized there really isn't an objective in the game. Really just build a village. Also building is just a pain.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:12 AM, Recon Ryan said:

Rocket Racing is definitely my favorite mode

I had fun with it until I got to gold rank, then the tracks became harder and everyone was just amazing at the game.

Honestly my favorite of the new modes is probably Fortnite Festival. Was actually really good at it and the songs on there were just really catchy.

Edited by LITTLE LEVEL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent

Agent

  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 2/14/2024 at 1:49 PM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

I had fun with it until I got to gold rank, then the tracks became harder and everyone was just amazing at the game.

Honestly my favorite of the new modes is probably Fortnite Festival. Was actually really good at it and the songs on there were just really catchy.

I'm plat and still grinding to get to diamond so yeah.

I love fortnite festival but people don't play on expert level so I got bored with some of the same songs being played over and over again

Agent Nyx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 2/15/2024 at 12:06 PM, Recon Ryan said:

I love fortnite festival but people don't play on expert level so I got bored with some of the same songs being played over and over again

You can cue it up solo. Thats what I always did, because people always picked the stupidest songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Special Agent

Special Agent

  • ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
On 2/14/2024 at 7:18 AM, LITTLE LEVEL said:

Nike did a temporary collaboration with Fortnite awhile back . I think if you link the accounts you get a Nike shoe backbling but I may be wrong.

Sorry I was wrong. This is what you get for linking your Nike account to your fortnite one:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c5719335176219/accounts-c19319138499099/earn-achievements-on-swoosh-a16225767406107#:~:text=Account linking between both partner,link or purchase a cosmetic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...