Apple Vision Pros

ADM S Osman

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I just don't see myself buying this though. Like this really isn't something I need because I can do almost the same things on my phone. This just isn't essential to living so I can't really justify the price tag. 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Its honestly great for single people who don't share there screens in the house with anyone. If you live in a 1 bedroom apartment and don't already have a TV or a monitor you might be able to wager up the cost of this as it would combine TV/computer needs in one product. Where you might look sad in a room all alone with this headset on, I'm pretty sure its fun and immersive where it needs to be. As a first generation product though there really is no support for it, no new or cool apps from what I've seen so far. 

Also need to consider, anyone using it as a PC is likely limited. I didn't see the spec sheet but it can't be that much better than an iPad Pro which would put you at a disadvantage in computing power for anything intensive. Who knows though, I think VR headsets are used for video games sometimes? 

I don't really like putting things on my head, helmets and all so I wouldn't know.