Reviewing Successful Halo Forums

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I've been reviewing some notable Halo forums that are kind of dead now after rediscovering a few. I don't want to waste my time, I also don't want to waste anyone elses, especially with how little we have nowadays. I've been thinking on a rubric to guide myself to avoid pitfalls and areas of failure around a forum. The idea is to make it more sustainable and I am happy to recieve any support at all through the subscription plans. 

But, 

Predicting the success of any online community, including a Halo forum, is inherently uncertain due to various factors like evolving user preferences, technological advancements, and changes in the gaming industry. However, if the Halo forum maintain an active and engaged user base, adapt to the changing needs of their community, and continue to provide valuable content and discussions related to the Halo franchise, they have a good chance of remaining successful over the next 10 years. It's crucial for such forums to evolve with the times, perhaps incorporating new features, improving user experience, and fostering a welcoming environment for fans to connect and share their passion for the game.

Do you see this being a place in the future for Halo? Is it likely we need to encompass more games like HellDivers 2 and others to stay relevant? 

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

I love this forum and it's connection to Halo one of my favorite games but I feel like it being just a Halo forum isn't sustainable. I think it would be good to expand the games that ONI discusses to ensure sustainability. I think ONI should keep our Halo roots and still have Halo based sections but it should expand the games we discuss. HellDivers 2 would be a great place to start. Another game to consider would maybe be Marathon, the game bungie plans to release.

Senior Field Agent

Senior Field Agent

I can't give Little Level a reaction but I think its cool to see you on the forum putting up good conversation. This place has really died down since our Halo clan slowed down but its something that had to happen for us to push forward with becoming a better community for me. In the end its recovering by focusing on some core features that I think really make it sustainable for the new audience we want and more people like Little Level who find home here!

• Mobile friendly
  • Applications system
  • Connected apps (Discord, Steam, Xbox)
  • More information

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

This is probably the best site, ngl. I do think we should add more game to the forums but not forget where we came from and how we started. What the legacy of ONI had been and why we branched out to many other games. And so on.

Agent Nyx