Halo Infinite March Update, Anti-Cheat Added

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Networking overhaul, weapon balance tunings, bug fixes, stability, and anti-cheat improvements, Firefight Custom, and more—we've got the official briefing on all these major elements in this blog (with even more detailed information to come in the patch notes). https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/march-update-preview 

Easy Anti-Cheat has joined the forray, bringing Halo Infinite in its 3rd year into the space of games protected under EAC software apart of Epic Games. 

Easy Anti-Cheat is a tool that monitors players’ game files while they’re playing Halo Infinite to ensure the integrity of each match and combat cheating. With the March Update, our detection and enforcement capabilities will be enhanced, greatly improving the game’s overall security and our ability to respond to cheaters.

If you encounter cheating, be sure to use the in-game reporting feature or head over to Halo Support to submit a ticket at aka.ms/HaloReportAPlayer.

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

About time, if I'm being honest. I've come across many cheaters, early on. The anti-cheat was good but if I could barely count up to 13 then I see it as a problem. Thankfully, the newer the seasons got, the better the anti-cheat. I've seen less and less cheaters within the game and I can definitely say that it's a lot more friendly towards members of higher expertise than most.

Agent Nyx