Halo used to train the Military

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I was very surprised to see this video, because I also had this experiencve growing up on a military base where Halo did in fact was played regularly by service members. Its so hard to think now that we are so far from when and where that was, I am not sure if better more realistic games now play that part or if any gaming actually happens under the department of defense officially. 

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

8 minutes of this video is just yapping about "What if" and "creativity". His point is on Games making us smarter and not just "What if I kill this elite and you drive the hog into the brute swarm".

Agent Nyx

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
On 4/23/2024 at 2:11 AM, Recon Ryan said:

8 minutes of this video is just yapping about "What if" and "creativity". His point is on Games making us smarter and not just "What if I kill this elite and you drive the hog into the brute swarm".

Yeah I agree to both things you've mentioned, he is not the best at explaining the correlation or overall point wrapping up the video. 

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Probably could've said it differently and made more sense but I only understood his points and not the context or evidence for said points.

China is much more dangerous than Russia. However, put some context that I can understand and not ramble like you have less than 5 minutes to give a speech.

Agent Nyx