Halo TV Series worth the binge?

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

This is really a general question that I see floated around all the time. This is a community of gamers that regrettably don't game as much anymore and especially around Halo so having a TV show at all is a blessing. Unfortunately we are cursed with the one video game adaptation that decided to take the liberties of the franchises universe to create its own timeline and story. 

With that said, now that the dust has settled from the raging debates across Reddit, Discord and "X" are we happy and is the show something to recommend to fans? 

Field Agent

Field Agent

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Absolutely, I think the Halo TV show should be given to others who do not know about the games or novels so they don't have to criticize the show for how the directors and producers wanted it to be.

Your favorite Sunray

Special Agent

Special Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER

The show isn't great. Master Chief, the main character is really annoying and unlikable, a lot of the plot-lines fall flat, and certain characters make it hard to watch, BUT the season 2 finale was actually pretty good. They killed off the annoying characters (and even some I cared about) Master Chief's personality was better, and the Flood was really cool. (minor inconsistencies from the games to the show but it's fine) Season 3 may actually be worth it, with where the show is going.