19th Fleet [ArmA 3]

Jason L Lewis

Field Agent

Field Agent

I've recently gotten in contact with the New 19th under Mcnasty and asked if he was interested in realigning themselves with us. I opened the idea of them cooperating with our PC unit since I know alot of them own the MCC and I figured some our guys have ArmA. I think a more beneficial relationship with them would help bolster our PC Community and theirs. @B1ue Team Sucks is already in their ranks and can validate they are currently running operations and doing better than before.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Interesting, I think we should create a stronger bond. Before we only shared members between the servers but I really want them on the site and to also be involved in community game nights/other events we might have.

Also this might need @Serin Osman 's visibility and approval.

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

(edited)

I'm all for getting the whole partnership going again. I got a few guys and myself who own MCC on PC and willing to play that when people are willing to get on it. I'm not all sure what you guys do on MCC but I'm pretty sure my guys wouldn't mind it. It just depends on communication on when such things happen and all that

Edited by McNasty

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

Sounds good man. Most of our guys have and some still do. If we get something going then I'm sure my guys will gladly start playing it quite a bit with you guys and do whatever 

• 2 weeks later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I've deferred the decision to @Serin Osman because this is one of the leadership responsibilities exercised in her role. I think she also has stipulations to add and discuss with the rest of fleet command. Previously we had McNasty with some of the command (decision making body) roles in our discord server to see some of the stuff we do.

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
(edited)

Hey im all for partying up to get some games going and i'd be really interested to play I just need to know who to contact/friend and start talking to, however I dont have Arma so i'd be restricted to MCC only.

Edited by Drededangel

• 2 weeks later...
Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 5/21/2020 at 9:22 PM, McNasty said:

If needed I can DM whoever to get it going further. 

I would like to see how a mixer goes between both units on Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Our partnership before hinged on how many Arma players are interested in play Halo on Steam, now that the game is out and has been out for nearly 6 months I have not seen a symbiotic relationship between our groups as previously wanted. If this can be achieved we can partner up, otherwise we're going to keep looking. 

We have a BTB match scheduled with a clan on PC it would be nice if you were available to provide members for example. 

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

On 6/1/2020 at 5:38 PM, Serin Osman said:

I would like to see how a mixer goes between both units on Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Our partnership before hinged on how many Arma players are interested in play Halo on Steam, now that the game is out and has been out for nearly 6 months I have not seen a symbiotic relationship between our groups as previously wanted. If this can be achieved we can partner up, otherwise we're going to keep looking. 

We have a BTB match scheduled with a clan on PC it would be nice if you were available to provide members for example. 

I get that, previously the old 19th leader just didn't really put anything out there at all about this group. I'm not at all sure what he was doing but he's gone, after..deleting the entire unit discord but lol. I few us have been playing MCC actively for a bit and more have it. I'm sure if you guys would like for some of us to come i can get some guys, including myself, to show. Just depends on the time and day.